THE POWER OF PRINT
WHY PRINT YOUR IMAGES?
Certain events mark us for life. The wedding day is one of them.
However, it is normal that after your wedding, you can’t remember all the people who attended, the desserts they served, among other things… That day there is so much adrenalin that every moment remains in your mind as an illusion. And, that’s when the desire to relive every moment through the photos comes.
Over the years, the prints on the walls of our home helped us recall and relive that happy, carefree time in our lives. We truly believe that the printed photograph has power. They are impactful and tangible memories.
Digital photos are temporary storage. Memories can get lost in today’s digital world (fact), but rarely seen by our loved ones. USBs, CDs, and hard drives do not last forever.
One of the most satisfying things for us as a family is to preserve our Wedding Album and being able to see how much our son enjoys to watch the foundation of our life together.
We believe in print!
A few months after your wedding, all the emotion in social networks is lost and you won’t be able to remember all the things that happened that day. Even your family and friends will forget about the great food they ate and so much more. That’s why printed photographs are heirloom items. These prints allow your wedding to be re-lived, for a brief moment, by every person who comes to your home.
Your wedding stories will be told to family members who couldn’t attend and to generations of family members who were not yet born.
Consider these facts
• Prints remind us of what love really feels like.
• Family portraits can help boost a child’s self-esteem (Murfreesboro Study)
• Physical material involves more emotional processing, which is important for memory (Millward Brown)
• Prints hold the power to start a conversation to bring people closer
• Physical material is more “real” to the brain. Our memories are tied to touch.
• It is a great way to share moments and milestones.
• Your parents and grandparents won’t be around forever.
• So many photos get lost, or even worse, deleted off of old hard drives.
Think that it is a celebration of love and deserves to be remembered.
Let us help you put your special moments in your hands and on your walls and that way, you can remember every day the love that it unites your family.
Give yourself the gift of showcasing in PRINT your most cherished moments or people. Use the space where you spend most of your time to display the images you love.